Discover everything you’ve always wanted to know about Simmons, Grif, Sarge, Donut, Tex, Sheila the tank, Caboose, Church, and the rest of the Red and Blue team members stationed in the box canyon known as Blood Gulch, with this full-color companion guide to the multiple-award-winning, long-running, comic science-fiction web series Red vs. Blue.
In Red vs. Blue: The Ultimate Fan Guide, the series creators at Rooster Teeth bring together more than a decade’s worth of ephemera and behind-the-scenes information. Inside you’ll find:
• Character dossiers
• Character-driven lists, including “The Wisdom of Caboose”
• Charts and statistics mapping out character, world, and episode trivia, such as how many times Simmons has sucked up to Sarge over the course of the series
• The best Red vs. Blue quotes ever of all time
• Alternate stories and unexplored character arcs
• Spotlights on the Red vs. Blue cast and crew, who share unique anecdotes, behind-the-scenes stories, and insights into the award-winning series
• Shooting scripts, including cut lines, deleted scenes, and trivia
• More than 200 full-color images
• And more!
Rooster Teeth is an award-winning creative production studio responsible for Internet franchises such as Red vs. Blue, the longest-running web series in history; the reality gamer series The Gauntlet; live-action Rooster Teeth Shorts; and Immersion, a show that tests video game concepts in the real world. It is also the home of the gaming website AchievementHunter.com and the producer of the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast. With a dedicated worldwide fan community, Rooster Teeth created RTX (Rooster Teeth Expo), an annual gaming and Internet convention held in Austin, Texas, which attracts thousands of gamers and Rooster Teeth fans from around the world. Rooster Teeth started as a few friends working out of a spare bedroom in a house in Buda, Texas, and has grown into a full-fledged media empire with tens of millions of fans all over the globe and more than six billion video views.