Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road withLonely Planet´sNew England Fall Foliage Road Trips Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you´ll visit along the way, you can cruise Lake Champlain on a schooner, pack a picnic in the Berkshires, or take a Vermont farm tour, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet´s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs,Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Connecticut, Berkshires, Boston, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, White Mountains, Portland, Interior Maine, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet´s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips is perfect for exploring New England fall foliage in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Planning a New England Fall Foliage trip sans a car? Lonely Planet´s New England guide, our most comprehensive guide to New England, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Best of USA a photo-rich guide to the destination´s most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific New England city? Check out Lonely Planet´s Boston guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
There´s More in Store for You:
- For more road-tripping ideas, check out Lonely Planet´s USA Best Trips guidesto New England, Southwest USA, Pacific Northwest, Florida & the South, New York & the Mid-Atlantic, and USA or Road Trips guides to Route 66, San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country, Pacific Coast Highways or Civil War Trail Road Trips.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.