Insight Great Breaks Guides: pocket-sized books to inspire your on-foot exploration of the best of the British Isles.
Now with free eBook.
Explore the best of Snowdonia & North Wales with this indispensably practical Insight Great Breaks Guide. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like Snowwdon, to discovering hidden gems, including the Centre for Alternative Technology, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking and driving routes will save you time, help you plan, and enhance your Great Break in Snowdonia & North Wales.
· Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this is the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Snowdonia & North Wales
· Features over 8 detailed walking and driving tour itineraries, including The North Coast and Carneddau Mountains, Snowdon from Caernarfon and Cadair Idris to Machynlleth
· Overview section features concise insider information covering everything from landscape and location, to history and culinary highlights
· Top Ten section takes you to the heart of your destination, from Conwy to Snowdon
· Rainy Day recommendations offer plenty of options, whatever the weather
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Great Breaks Guides come with a free eBook
· Invaluable itinerary maps and practical Travel Tips section ensure effortless exploration
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.