n "It All Depends on How You See", the author brings a different way of seeing the world and the problems of everyday life. Based on theology and phenomenology, a famous line of philosophical thought, the reader can reprogram his mind to enjoy life in an uncomplicated way.
ind in this book related topics:
- Phenomenology (line of thought of philosophy)
- To the power of optimism and pessimism
- Cognitivism (line of thought of psychology)
- To the power of conviction
- The subjectivity
- The right way to see the world
And much more!
he old thoughts and theories of scientists such as William James, Edmund Husserl, Jean-Paul Sartre, and others are analysed in a well-explained and somehow funny way, and the way in which they are applied in everyday life is set forth in the pages of this work. Your gaze commands your way of living life and it can be modified, so immerse yourself in this book and change your way of seeing the world.